Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

Mecca Maxima Haul

With my birthday being on the 23rd of August and with a few trips to Mecca in the past couple of days, I have accumulated enough to warrant a haul. Hooray! So here are the Mecca products that have wandered into my life the past seven days:




Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
I have wanted to try the Hourglass powders for quite a while but the price and size has been putting me off. There’s nothing worse than buying something you think you’ll love and then hating it and having SO MUCH left over. Which is why I love going into Mecca because they have such a great range of mini products to try out and when I saw this one at the counter I knew I had to have it. If butter and velvet copulated and produced some offspring, this is what it would feel like. It is just so soft and I can’t wait to see how this looks on my face. The Ambient Lighting powders can be used as a highlight or an all over finishing powder.



Clarisonic Deep Pores Brush Head
I LOVE my Clarisonic but the brush heads only last three months. Mine was looking a bit worse for wear so I threw it out. Those three days between throwing out the old brush head and buying a new one dragged on and I really noticed a difference in my skin and how my products were absorbing without the use of a Clarisonic before hand. The Deep Pores brush is my favourite as it gives a really deep clean while still being super gentle.




Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
I needed a new concealer but I didn’t go in specifically to buy the Nars one. I had my heart set out on buying and trying the Urban Decay one but all the light shades had sold out. I also had a massive zit about my eyebrow so leaving without concealer was not an option for me that day, so I just picked up the good ol’ faithful Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. It does the job amazingly and could cover up a second nose.



Urban Decay Naked Palette
This was a gift from my best friend two days before my birthday and when I opened it up on the Westfield rooftop car park I let out a massive squeal that most of South East Melbourne could probably hear. I have the Naked Basics palette and I love it so much but I have wanted to try the larger ones for the longest time. The colours are just so pigmented and apply like an absolute dream! My favourite shades in the palette are Naked, Sidecar and Smog.



Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Then on my actual birthday one of the many beautiful presents from my mum turned out to be the Naked 2 palette. I was suddenly rolling in Urban Decay and I bloody loved it. I’ve been using the Naked 1 for more smoky nighttime looks while the Naked 2 is perfect for softer daytime looks. My favourite shades in this palette are Tease, YDK and Half Baked. These products are so worth the money and the quality is so amazing. A little bit goes a long way so these products will be with you a while.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The Hourglass powders look so good, I must pick one up! I just bought the Naked 2 Palette and I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the softest powders, so beautiful! I'm so obsessed with my Naked palettes, I'm using them everyday, they are such good quality! x

      Delete

© Aimee and Sugar. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig