Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Bellabox December 2015

Kevin Murphy Colour.Bug in Purple
I was so excited when Bellabox announced that everyone would be receiving a Kevin Murphy Colour.Bug in their December boxes. I’ve always wanted to dye my hair pretty pastel colours like fairy floss pink but could never achieve it due to interning for corporate companies during university. My first choice was of course pink but I ended up with purple that was my second choice. The Colour.Bugs are a little tub of hair chalk that you can wash straight out if you have somewhere to go that doesn’t approve of brightly coloured hair. I quickly coloured a little bit of my hair before throwing it up in a bun for work to see how well it worked and it showed up wonderfully. Super bright and really easy to use, so happy with this little gem. Full Size. $24.95. Cruelty Free.

Clearasil Superfruits Refreshing Toner
When I had acne I never really tried anything from Clearasil except for a few samples here are there so I was intrigued when I received a full size bottle of their Superfruits Toner. It doesn’t really have that chemical smell that I would expect from Clearasil but instead smelt like a delicious fruit juice drink. Used after cleansing the toner helps prep the skin for other products while refreshing and preventing pimples. I’m currently using the Skin Balancing toner from Paula’s Choice so this can be my back up for when it runs out. It seems really promising and perfect for summer. Full Size. $10.99. TESTS ON ANIMALS.

Waxaway Ready To Use Wax Strips Pack
This little sample pack is perfect for summer and another amazing example of Bellabox taking the time to curate their boxes to the season instead of just throwing in a few random items and sending them off. Back when I was brave (tight on money) and I used to wax my own underarms these were the exact strips I would use. They are really easy to use and don’t irritate the skin. This pack came with two large body strips, two smaller ones and also came with a sample from the brand ‘Bump Eraser’ which I hadn’t heard of before, but was intrigued by the name. The sample I received was their medi paste that is used to help with ingrown hairs, razor bumps and pimples in sensitive waxing areas. It helps by preventing infection and reducing redness and swelling through calming ingredients that take care of business like Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin A. If this little sample works I will be rushing out to buy the full size since we are in the middle of waxing season. Waxaway is also an accredited cruelty free company who campaign for other companies to also make ethical decisions.  Deluxe Sample. Cruelty Free.

Jamberry Nail Wraps
Anybody who knows me knows about my ridiculous fingernails. It is a bit of a running joke at my work where we have to sign on for shifts by scanning our fingerprints and mine never works because my fingertips are so tiny. I seriously have teeny tiny doll fingertips and nails. Because of this I never get to use nail wraps or stickers because the only sizes that fit my nails are the smallest ones meant for your little fingers and of course you only get two. I love the bright purple colour of these nail wraps and they look really easy to use and quite cute, so I will be passing these onto a friend with adult size fingernails for sure. I had never heard of Jamberry before so when I went online to see if they are cruelty free I got so excited. They are a company that is cruelty free and vegan who specialize in cute nail trends. Not many nail companies are cruelty free, so it is always good to find a new one. Deluxe Sample. Cruelty Free. 

Avon Femme
I was surprised at how much I loved this fragrance and it is everything I love in a perfume. Super light and fresh smelling but very floral. It’s not at all heavy or overpowering and is just something you can spray all over before you leave the house without giving anybody a headache. We received five little sample vials that I will be using up for sure. Sample Size. TESTS ON ANIMALS.


BONUS

Jamberry Nail File
Before this Bellabox arrived I was looking at my nails thinking that they needed to be filed and receive a bit of tender love and care. So through some sort of mind reading black magic a nail file arrive this month. This one is really good and took care of my nails in an instant. Good work Bellabox. Full Size. Cruelty Free.


U By Kotex Tampons

For three tiny bright tampons this came in some massive packaging. Nonetheless like always I’m happy to receive tampons and other ‘need it but always forget to buy it’ items, so these will be tucked away in a handbag pocket. I also fully support beauty boxes handing out sanitary items because it is ridiculous that women have to pay tax because it is considered a ‘luxury item’ in Australia. Considering that buying lobster doesn’t have the same fee attached it is pretty astounding. Sample.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aimee and Sugar. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig