Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Violet Box February 2015


Natural World Brazilian Keratin Treatment Oil
This little tube of oil is meant to control frizz, repair hair and give it a nice dose of shininess. I haven’t used a keratin leave in treatment before so it will be good to give this one a whirl.

Emite Make Up BB Highlighting Pen
I am SO confused by this. The packaging describes it as a highlighting pen but on the Violet Box card it's described as a concealer. I swatched this on the back of my hand and it isn’t really either. It’s a bit too dense in texture and the colour is too one dimensional to be a highlighter. It looks like a giant cream eyeliner pen. That is the best description I can give. Time to hit YouTube to see if anyone has any tutorials up on how to use it because the description is quite vague.

Teez Trend Cosmetics Easy on the Eyes Pencil in Black De Luxe
Sigh, another eyeliner pencil. I’ve lost count of how many I’ve received in the past year of my beauty boxes. This one is nice and has a soft formula that is waterproof, so it is a bit different from the others, but I now have enough black eyeliner pencils to last me a life time, seeing as I don’t really use pencil eyeliner that much and stick to my trusty Stila pen instead.

Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser
Made with organic ingredients, this exfoliating cleanser is meant to buff away all the dead skin and makeup particles by using a gentle combination of lemongrass, chamomile and non-abrasive sugar. It also smells fresh and delicious and as an exfoliating addict, I’m keen to give this one a go.


Pretty Woman Magnetic Nail Polish 
Another nail polish! I also now have enough polishes to paint my fingers and toes for years to come. I feel like every month we get a nail polish in most of the beauty boxes but as long as I get a different shade each time, I do not mind. So far I’ve been lucky enough not to double up on colours and this one is pretty spiffy as well. The polish contains tiny magnetic particles and comes with a little magnet to wave above your freshly painted nails to create lots of different patterns. I haven’t used magnetic nail polish before so it will be pretty fun to give this one a go.


This was probably my least favourite beauty box i've received in a while. While i am excited to try a couple of things like the cleanser, the whole box was just a bit blah. Hopefully next months will be a bit better. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aimee and Sugar. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig