Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Cute Finds at Country Road


As much as I love Country Road, the brand can go through some questionable seasons. Autumn/Winter 2014 for CR was not a good season - filled with ill looking prints and unflattering cuts - but when I went into the store last night I almost passed out in delight. Country Road are absolutely killing it with the Spring/Summer 2014 range, there is not a single item that I dislike. The accessories are especially charming, specifically the cosmetic bags. I picked up the Tropical Print Tri Cosmetic bag but had to stop myself from buying everything else in the print. It is made out of an easy to keep clean material and the perfect size to fit a generous amount of cosmetics.

I also left with a pair of the Italian made black and gold Miah Heels, which were originally priced at $179.00, but I picked up for a sweet $50. Man do I love a great sale. 




You can find the tropical print cosmetic bags from Country Road right here: 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aimee and Sugar. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig